DMG Consulting LLC, a leading contact center and analytics industry analyst and consulting firm, is looking for two Junior Industry Analysts.
- 5 to 10 years contact center supervisory or management experience
- Strong knowledge of contact center technology and applications
- Hands-on operational contact center experience
- Ability to multi-task and oversee 3 to 4 projects at the same time
- Excellent Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills, including the ability to create production-ready or press-quality documents, charts, and presentations
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Detail and accuracy oriented
- Must enjoy learning and challenging your current understanding of how things work
- Ability to follow rigorous research methodology and processes
- Excellent writing skills – DMG delivers many industry reports and findings for consulting engagements. We are looking for individuals who combine strong analytical abilities with excellent writing skills. Applicants for this position must be outstanding writers who are comfortable addressing challenging business and technology topics. Additionally, the ideal candidates should be prepared to cover multiple topics at one time, and to structure their analyses and write-ups using outlines.
- Strong interview abilities and excellent interpersonal skills – DMG analyzes and critiques products and services from many vendors. Additionally, we conduct hundreds of customer satisfaction interviews to determine which aspects of products and services are satisfying and where there is room for improvement. Ideal candidates for this position should be highly effective communicators who can conduct interviews and interact with vendors and end users all over the world.
- Great team player – DMG is a highly collaborative working environment that requires team players. Multiple team members are assigned to all projects.
This is a structured work-at-home position. The Junior Industry Analyst
- Must be available during established work times
- Must have a separate workspace without ambient noise
- Must be available to travel up to 20% of the time
- Must be comfortable working in a contact center environment
- This is a job for a self-starter who appreciates that deadlines must be met
- This is a job for individuals who have a strong contact center background and want to build upon that foundation
The salary range is $60,000 to $75,000.
How to Apply:
BEFORE applying, we strongly recommend that you read the ten most recent articles, white papers or columns on the DMG website. This will give you a good idea of what DMG does and the types of engagements and reports we address. If, after reviewing the articles, you believe that you are qualified, we’d like to hear from you. Please send your resume along with three writing samples to email@example.com. The writing samples should be articles, columns, white papers/position papers or reports. Please do not send project plans, status reports, business/technical specifications or college papers.