DMG Consulting Releases 2012 Contact Center Workforce Management (WFM) Market Report; Record Year for WFM with Interest at All-Time High and New Solutions
Printer Friendly Format
Who: DMG Consulting LLC, a leading provider of telephony, contact center, real-time analytics and back-office market research and consulting services
What: Releases 2012 Contact Center Workforce Management (WFM) Market Report
When: Today, May 31 2012
Where: Available at the DMG Consulting online store: www.dmgconsult.com/store/store.asp
DMG Consulting LLC, a leading provider of telephony, contact center, real-time analytics and back-office market research and consulting services, today released its 2012 Contact Center Workforce Management (WFM) Market Report. Designed to help end users make the right technology and vendor selection for their contact center, this Report delivers unparalleled vendor, product, functional, technical and pricing information. It also offers readers analysis and insights about products, vendors, trends and challenges, as well as best practices to help them realize the greatest continuing returns on their investments.
2011 was arguably the WFM market’s best year in three decades. For years, these solutions have been regarded as sophisticated yet complex and expensive, but new vendors have stepped in with a fresh perspective, and long-time leaders are making significant investments in their solutions to stay competitive. The market is full of robust offerings, innovative vendors, and ready and willing end users. It’s now possible for contact centers of every size, in every industry and function, to find a WFM solution that suits their needs, culture and vision. Interest in WFM is at an all-time high for a number of reasons, including:
- Millennials are demanding more flexibility from their employers, which is driving the need for WFM solutions that consider both employee schedule preferences and department productivity
- Social media, as a growing customer service channel, is pushing WFM vendors to enable scheduling of employees to manage these interactions
- The back-office opportunity is large and growing, but users need WFM solutions designed specifically for it, and vendors must deliver proof that theirs can live up to marketing claims
- Compelling cloud-based WFM solutions are gaining credibility and popularity
“The WFM market is waking up. The entrance of new competitors is driving significant product innovation and benefits for existing and first-time users alike,” said Donna Fluss, President of DMG Consulting LLC. “It’s a great time for users to explore new WFM modules and solutions for both contact centers and the back office.”
This 294-page 2012 Contact Center Workforce Management Market Report provides a detailed review of ten leading and contending WFM vendors that offer functionally rich and high-value solutions. The vendors covered in-depth are: Aspect, Calabrio, Interactive Intelligence, NICE/IEX, Teleopti and Verint. Four other solutions – CallCopy, eg solutions, Bay Bridge Technologies and L3 Prime – are covered at a high level.
Thi Report includes:
- Overview of the contact center WFM market, with a breakdown and review of the core, value-added and optional functional components that comprise a contact center WFM solution
- A review of the competitive landscape, with comprehensive corporate, technical, financial and functional side-by-side comparisons of the six leading vendors and solutions, market share data, adoption analysis and projections
- A look at product innovation that has recently been introduced into the market, as well as a preview of what is planned for the next 12 months
- Detailed pricing comparison and analysis for premise-based, cloud-based and managed service WFM solutions
- Review of operational best practices for contact center managers and agents, insight into what end users should expect from a successful WFM implementation, and vendor best practices for implementing WFM solutions
- Comprehensive WFM Vendor Directory, and so much more
To learn more about the 2012 Contact Center Workforce Management Market Report, read the full abstract. Please contact Deborah Navarra at firstname.lastname@example.org or 516-628-1098 with any questions or to schedule an interview.
About DMG Consulting LLC
DMG Consulting LLC is an advisory and consulting firm specializing in telephony, contact centers, real-time analytics and the back office. We are a strategic advisor to end users and vendors, large and small, and the financial community. Our mission is to help our clients build world-class contact centers by leveraging technology, process and people. We assist management in optimizing the performance of their contact centers by increasing operational efficiency, providing an outstanding customer experience, enhancing loyalty and increasing sales and profits. We also help vendors develop products and services that deliver differentiated innovation and benefits that meet end users’ current and future needs.
DMG Consulting is the leading provider of industry research for many segments of the telephony and contact center markets, including: Workforce Optimization (WFO)/Quality Management/Liability Recording, Speech Analytics, Performance Management, Surveying/Voice of the Customer, Workforce Management, Text Analytics, Desktop Analytics, Hosted Contact Center Infrastructure, Interactive Voice Response, Proactive Customer Care, Unified Communications and Outbound Dialing. For more information, visit www.dmgconsult.com.