The Real-time Contact Center
Strategies, Tactics, And Technologies For Building A Profitable Service And Sales Operation
By Donna Fluss
As the focal point for sales and service, a company's call/contact centers know what customers want and need. Companies looking for a competitive edge must convert their reactive, cost-oriented contact programs into proactive, revenue-generating, real-time contact centers. These centers provide an outstanding customer experience, enhance loyalty, create new revenue, reduce expenses, and streamline the flow of information between the center and the rest of the company. The Real-Time Contact Center provides the tools, systems, implementation plans, best practices, ROI models, and practical guidance to make the transformation happen smoothly. Topics covered include:
- Building the business case for creating real-time contact centers
- Technologies and systems for increasing revenue while reducing expenses
- Building stronger and more profitable relationships with sales and marketing
- Improving self-service applications to heighten service quality and cut costs
- Staffing, motivation, and training in leading edge real-time contact centers
- Decision framework and best practices for offshore outsourcing
- Resources For Managers: Call Center Books, CallCenter Magazine
Today's call center manager values two things: times savings and sales organization and though, many probably don't have the time to pluck a book from a shelf addressing these subjects, here is a book by an industry expert you won't want pass up. Read more...
- Required Reading: Cashing in on Contact Centers, CRM Magazine
Donna Fluss, principal of DMG Consulting, spoke with CRM magazine's Colin Beasty about her new book, The Real-Time Contact Center. It outlines strategies, tactics, and technologies for building a profitable service and sales operation in any contact center.
Order a Signed Copy
To order your signed copy of The Real-time Contact Center press the button below.
The Real-time Contact Center Book - Signed Copy ($27.95)
For international orders, please mail a check or money order for $42.95 ($27.95 plus $15.00 postage and handling) to:
DMG Consulting LLC
6 Crestwood Drive
West Orange, NJ 07052