Both a process and an application, CCPM is a mission-critical tool for capturing and analyzing all aspects of a contact center’s or department’s performance. It helps rapidly identify when goals are not being met, and suggests actions for remediation. DMG expects this market’s growth to continue as users learn more about the benefits of using CCPM, and as vendors invest in making their solutions more actionable and increasingly real-time.
An essential guide for contact center managers and IT executives
The fifth annual edition of the Contact Center Performance Management Market Report gives contact center and IT managers the comprehensive vendor, product, functional, technical and pricing information they require to select the right performance management solution, functionality and partner for their organization. The Report provides insights into market trends and challenges, analyzes market activity, reviews customer satisfaction with vendors, and offers implementation best practices to help users realize the greatest continuing return on their technology investments.
The 2012 Contact Center Performance Management Market Report is the most comprehensive, fact-based and timely analysis of this technology sector. It contains detailed analyses of the six leading and contending vendors: Aspect Software (Aspect), Enkata, Exony, NICE Systems (NICE) and Verint Systems (Verint). Additionally, Voice Print International (VPI) is covered at a high level. The Report also features:
- Market share and adoption analysis, including outlook and projections for 2012 through 2015
- Insights into new and emerging functionality and the innovations that the vendors plan to deliver in the next 12 to 18 months
- Discussion of how product innovations are making CCPM solutions better at identifying specific and targeted actions on a historical, real-time and near-real-time basis
- Analysis of the return on investment (ROI) and the specific benefits enterprises should expect to realize from CCPM
- Study of customer satisfaction with each vendor’s products, implementation, training, professional services, support and innovations, including customer verbatims and more
- Comprehensive corporate, technical and functional side-by-side comparisons of six leading vendors and their solutions, analyzing their products, services, technology, functionality and pricing
To learn more about DMG Consulting’s 2012 Contact Center Performance Management Market Report contact Deborah Navarra at 516.628.1098 or email@example.com.