2012 has been another high-performing year for the WFO market. Total company GAAP revenue grew by 8.8%, from $1,244.3 million in the first half of 2011 to $1,354.3 million in the first half of 2012. Contact center WFO revenue grew from $563.4 million to $615.4 million, an increase of 9.2%.
Accurate and Complete Market Share Analysis
The 2012 Workforce Optimization (Quality Management/Liability Recording) Mid-Year Market Share Report provides a detailed breakdown of GAAP revenue and market share for the following 26 vendors: ASC, Aspect, Cacti, Calabrio, CallCopy, ComputerTel, Coordinated Systems, CTI Group, dvsAnalytics, Enghouse Systems (which acquired Telrex), Envision, Hewlett-Packard (HP, which acquired a control of Autonomy on October 3, 2011), HigherGround, Interactive Intelligence, KnoahSoft, Magnetic North, NICE Systems, OAISYS, OnviSource, TantaComm, TelStrat, Verint Systems, VirtualLogger, VPI, Xarios, and Zoom International. These vendors comprise 98.8% of the WFO market; the remaining 1.2% (19 vendors) is addressed in the "Other" category.
Vendors of all sizes - leaders, contenders and emerging companies - are analyzed, providing deep insights into all aspects of this dynamic market. This Report also includes 2012 - 2015 market projections.
Order your copy of the 2012 Workforce Optimization (Quality Management/Liability Recording) Mid-Year Market Share Report today.
Learn More about the Report...
Abstract | Table of Contents
Key elements of the 2012 Workforce Optimization (Quality Management/Liability Recording) Mid-Year Market Share Report include:
- Detailed revenue and market share analyses by vendor based upon GAAP revenue and broken down by total company, the contact center WFO segment, quality management/recording (WFO) sector, call recording, and applications
- Growth rate comparisons for first-half 2012 versus first-half 2011
- Detailed analysis of leaders and contending vendors for the various WFO segments
- Market projections by application segment for the four-year period from 2012 to 2015, for recording, quality assurance/quality management, performance management, speech analytics, eLearning, coaching, surveying/VOC, workforce management, desktop analytics and text analytics