Proactive Customer Care (PCC) is an emerging business strategy that makes consumers', partners', constituents' and employees' lives easier by enabling public and private institutions to address issues before a problem or need arises. Driven by the 2003 Federal Trade Commission (FTC)'s outbound dialing legislation, the PCC sector exists today because of companies' sudden need to find creative and effective ways to communicate with the customers and prospects who want to hear from them.
The days of companies utilizing outbound IVR to "blast" messages to customers are over. End users have realized the power of PCC and their customers’ receptiveness to receiving appropriate information at a convenient time. Organizations that adopt a PCC strategy and implement the accompanying technology can proactively identify and address customer needs, enhance customer relationships, and significantly contribute to enterprise success and profitability.
DMG Consulting's 2011 Proactive Customer Care Product and Market Report is designed to help contact center, marketing and IT managers understand what PCC is, its value proposition, and how to choose the right solution and vendor partner for their organization. The Report includes:
- A definition of PCC, a review of the benefits delivered by utilizing PCC solutions, an exploration of the uses of PCC solutions for different functional areas of the enterprise – customer service, sales and marketing, and public service – and their return on investment
- An overview of the state of the PCC market, including trends, challenges and projections for 2011 to 2015
- A detailed look at the PCC competitive landscape, including offerings and capabilities by vendor, in-depth reviews of the leading and contending competitors, overviews of core and optional products offered, and vendors' plans for product enhancements
- An analysis of proactive customer care implementation best practices, including DMG Consulting’s "best of the best"
- Detailed side-by-side analyses of the vendors’ technical, functional and implementation capabilities by application, with company reports and product assessments for the market leaders and top contenders
- A thorough pricing analysis for hosted, managed service and premise-based proactive customer care offerings, by vendor and for the overall market
- A comprehensive Vendor Directory covering all 50 PCC vendors
To learn more about DMG Consulting LLC's 2011 Proactive Customer Care Product and Market Report, contact Deborah Navarra at 516-628-1098 or firstname.lastname@example.org.