Customer expectations, enterprise servicing goals and market dynamics are changing. WFO solutions, once intended solely for contact centers, are emerging for front- and back-office use. And, increasingly, organizations want to acquire these applications in the cloud. This is presenting a great opportunity for the vendors to step up to meet the market’s evolving and expanding needs. The result should be great innovation during the next five years.
Cornerstone Report That Defines the Industry Standard
DMG Consulting LLC's annual Workforce Optimization Product and Market Report analyzes the workforce optimization (WFO) market and product suites. WFO suites come with core recording and quality assurance/quality management (QA/QM) applications, which can be accompanied by as many as ten additional applications: workforce management (WFM), coaching, eLearning, contact center performance management (CCPM), enterprise feedback management (EFM)/voice of the customer (VoC)/surveying, speech analytics, text analytics, desktop analytics, and the two newest additions, gamification and customer journey analytics (CJA).
The 2015 – 2016 Workforce Optimization Product and Market Report provides an in-depth analysis of the contact center WFO market, competitive landscape, product suites and innovation, as well as technology, servicing and management trends that are redefining how contact centers and organizations interact with their customers and employees. A new wave of front- and back-office WFO suites are emerging, focused on engaging and empowering agents and helping organizations deliver on their goal of outstanding personalized service. The Report also provides an insightful analysis of WFO market activity for the first half of 2015, and provides 5-year market projections for the 12 WFO application components.
The 2015 – 2016 edition of the Workforce Optimization Product and Market Report covers 13 leading and contending competitors: Aspect, Avaya, Calabrio, dvsAnalytics, HP WFO Software, inContact, Interactive Intelligence, NICE, OnviSource, TelStrat, Verint, VPI and ZOOM International. Aspect and HP WFO Software are covered at a high level because it is the first time in years that they were included in this Report. The Report also contains a summary of 8x8’s newly acquired WFO capability. The Report includes leading and contending vendors from two major IT categories – WFO suite providers and contact center infrastructure vendors.
DMG Consulting's 12th annual Workforce Optimization Product and Market Report provides the vendor, product, functional, technical, pricing and operational information that enterprise, contact center and IT leaders need to select the right solution and partner to meet their organization's current and future front- and back-office WFO requirements. This 647-page Report provides an insightful analysis of all aspects of the WFO market, positioning managers to realize the greatest return from their investment.
Key components of this Report are:
- Overview of the QM/liability recording market segment
- Examination of the business, functional and technical components and framework for contact center and back-office WFO suites
- Service delivery models and deployment options for WFO solutions: on-premise, cloud, hosted, managed service and hybrid
- A review of the market, business, operational and technical trends and challenges that are driving enterprise investments and vendor innovation
- Discussion of WFO functionality that has recently been introduced, and what is planned to be delivered in the next 12 – 18 months
- Examination of omni-channel capabilities, including social media, and insights into how WFO suites can help organizations create and deliver successful omni-channel customer engagement strategies
- A look at how the current generation of EFM solutions is re-defining the concept of customer feedback and playing an important role in helping companies understand various aspects of the customer journey
- Insightful analysis of how analytics and "big data" applications – specifically, speech, text, desktop, predictive and customer journey analytics – can be leveraged to transform the customer experience
- A guide to contact center compliance with the requirements of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
- An analysis of back-office service and employee challenges and opportunities, and a look at the emerging back-office WFO suites
- Detailed revenue and market share analyses featuring first-half 2015 vs. first-half 2014 revenue comparisons, by vendor, based on GAAP revenue for total company, the contact center WFO segment, quality management/recording (WFO) sector, voice recording, contact center and non-contact-center voice recording, and QA/QM
- 5-year WFO projections for 2015 – 2019
- Review and assessment of the dynamic WFO competitive landscape, including market consolidation and acquisition activity over the past 12 months, and competitive positioning based on execution and innovation
- Overview of the 13 leading and contending WFO vendors, including company snapshots, WFO suite overviews and packaged solutions