DMG Consulting’s 9th annual Workforce Optimization (WFO) Product and Market Report - previously known as the Quality Management/Liability Recording (Workforce Optimization - WFO) Report - provides contact center and IT managers with unparalleled vendor, product, functional, technical and pricing information. It analyzes WFO suites and the two core applications within them: recording and quality assurance (QA), also known as quality management (QM). The remaining modules - coaching, eLearning, performance management, surveying, speech analytics, workforce management, desktop analytics and text analytics - are essential components of these suites and are addressed at a high level; most of them are also covered in-depth in separate DMG Consulting reports. This Report is designed to assist contact center, back-office, IT and enterprise leaders and managers in selecting the right solution, technology, functionality and partner to meet their organization’s current and future needs.
As the economy continues its slow but steady recovery, the WFO market remains strong, even more than other contact center and IT sectors. WFO vendors are highly innovative, delivering new solutions, functionality and applications each year. Numerous factors play a role in how the WFO market grows over time. Current activity is focused on several areas, including:
- Cloud-based solutions
- Back-office applications
- Increasing importance of the Voice of the Customer (VoC)
Read the Report Abstract
Review the Table of Contents
Ask a Question Via Email
Purchase the Report
Flagship Report That Sets the Industry Standard
The 2012 - 2013 Workforce Optimization Product and Market Reportis the most comprehensive, fact-based and timely analysis of the WFO sector. This 540-page Report analyzes 14 leading and contending vendors. Twelve are covered in detail: Aspect, Avaya, Calabrio, CallCopy, dvsAnalytics, Interactive Intelligence, KnoahSoft, NICE, TelStrat, Verint, VPI and ZOOM. Two vendors, OAISYS and OnviSource, are covered at a higher level.
The Report helps readers understand the market, with an extensive analysis that includes:
- Overview, trends, outlook and projections for the contact center WFO market and each of its component applications - recording, quality assurance, performance management, speech analytics, eLearning, coaching, surveying, workforce management, desktop analytics and text analytics
- Detailed functional and technical comparisons and analysis of vendors and available solutions
- Market activity and market share analysis, adoption rate, and four-year projections for 2012 - 2015
- Overview of the WFO competitive landscape, including a chart depicting market leadership
- Analysis of survey results that measured end-user satisfaction across 15 product components and 10 vendor categories
- Detailed comparison of vendor pricing for premise-based, cloud-based/hosted, managed service and small and medium-sized business (SMB) offerings for the 12 top WFO market competitors
- Comprehensive WFO Vendor Directory, and so much more
About DMG Consulting
DMG Consulting LLC is the leading analyst firm in the telephony, contact center and analytics markets and the foremost provider of market research and consulting services for contact centers. Our areas of expertise include workforce optimization, quality management liability recording, performance management, workforce management, speech analytics, surveying, voice of the customer, coaching, eLearning, desktop analytics, text analytics, contact center infrastructure, interactive voice response (IVR), proactive customer care and the back office. We dedicate over 10,000 hours annually to original, fact-based market research, analyzing the vendors, offerings and best practices in these dynamic markets.