Contact Center Consulting
DMG Consulting LLC is the leading expert in the dynamic Quality Management (QM) and Liability Recording market. We address best practices and applications for quality mangement, liability recording, performance management, speech analytics, surveying, coaching and eLearning.
We Wrote the Book
Our industry-leading annual Quality Management/Liability Recording Product and Market Report is the definitive guide to this rapidly evolving market. We dedicate over 3,000 hours annually to original market research analyzing the vendors, products, services and best practices in these dynamic markets. We know what it takes to build a world-class, differentiated contact center and we can make it happen for you.
We Offer Contact Center Consulting Services
We provide expert, custom advice to ensure you make the optimal vendor and product selection for your company. With an average of 20-plus years of hands-on contact center and quality management experience, our consultants can guide you through the complex process of investing in or upgrading QM, liability recording, speech analytics, performance management, eLearning, coaching and surveying solutions – everything from defining requirements through vendor selection, negotiation, implementation and roll-out. We can also help you build an outstanding quality assurance program that improves the effectiveness of your contact center, enhances your customers’ experience and reduces agent attrition.
Our services include:
- Strategic Assessment - We'll visit your site, present an overview of the QM/liability recording market and vendors and help you identify which vendors are best positioned to meet your needs (1 day).
- Operational Assessment - We'll conduct an on-site operational review of your contact center to identify opportunities for improvements. We will then prepare a customized presentation and workshop that assesses your needs, recommends operational improvements and provides tactical recommendations and best practices to rapidly improve your operation. (3 to 5 days).
- RFP and Vendor Recommendation- We'll come on-site, review your operating environment and help define your functional and technical needs. We'll draft a 10 to 20-page Request for Proposal (RFP) reflecting your specifications and recommend 3 to 5 vendor candidates who satisfy your requirements (5 days).
- Custom Vendor Selection Engagements - We'll work with you to define all functional, technical and legal requirements, manage the vendor selection process and negotiations, oversee the implementation and facilitate the roll-out and acceptance of the new applications to ensure rapid ROI.
- Custom Operational Engagements – We’ll work with you to address operational, technical and process issues. We excel at helping you address your people, process and technology simultaneously. Our engagements are rapid and effective, lasting 3 to 15 days, yielding quantifiable results and improving the customer experience.
The benefits we offer:
- Knowledgeable contact center and quality assurance managers with an average of 20 years of industry expertise
- Hands-on experience with over 1000 contact centers
- Leading business process optimization specialists who understand sales, marketing and service
- The most up-to-date information about contact center technology and best practices, including contact center infrastructure, QM, liability recording, speech analytics, performance management, eLearning, coaching and surveying
- Strategy and tactics that will save you considerable time and money in the technology selection process
- Best practices that result in a successful implementation and rapid payback, typically within six months
To learn more about DMG Consulting LLC's Contact Center Consulting Services, contact Deborah Navarra at 516-628-1098 or Deborah.Navarra@DMGConsult.com.
Additional Formats for this Page
Our Contact Center Consulting Services are also available in PDF format.