DMG Consulting LLC is the leading expert in the dynamic Quality Management (QM) and Liability Recording market. We address best practices and applications for quality mangement, liability recording, performance management, speech analytics, surveying, coaching and eLearning.
We Wrote the Book
Our industry-leading annual Quality Management/Liability Recording Product and Market Report is the definitive guide to this rapidly evolving market. We dedicate over 3,000 hours annually to original market research analyzing vendors, products, services and best practices in these dynamic markets. Our findings can help you build a world-class and differentiated contact center.
We Offer Strategic Vendor Consulting Services
Annually, we conduct the most extensive analysis of end-user requirements and product capabilities for QM, liability recording, speech analytics, performance management, eLearning, coaching and surveying. We know what your customers want and we can help you deliver.
Our consulting services include:
- Strategic Market Assessment - We'll come to your headquarters, present a market overview, discuss your company's position and perception and review tactical and strategic steps for improving your market position (1 day).
- Retainer Services - Starting with an on-site strategy session, we'll provide ongoing consultation and research, based on your specific needs. We'll also keep you abreast of market developments that may affect your company and products.
- Keynote and Sales Presentations - We’ll customize and deliver an engaging presentation targeted to the needs of your audience.
- Webinars and Seminars - We'll work with you to organize and present compelling webinars and seminars for your customers. All presentations are conducted by an independent industry analyst.
- Focus Groups - We’ll lead focus groups, assisting you in targeting and addressing current and future customer needs and wants, so that you can enahnce your offerings, market perception and standing.
- Custom Engagements - We'll assist you with company, marketing and sales strategy, presentations, market research, industry reports and other business needs.
The benefits we offer:
- Industry-leading contact center product, vendor and market expertise
- Analysts and consultants with an average of over 20 years of hands-on contact center management experience
- The most up-to-date information about QM, liability recording, speech analytics, performance management, eLearning, coaching and surveying products, vendors, pricing and market share
- Thorough understanding of end users' current and future needs and wants
- Foremost market strategists who can help your company gain a competitive advantage
To learn more about DMG Consulting LLC's Vendor Consulting Services contact Donna Fluss, Principal, at 973.325.2954 or email@example.com.
Additional Formats for this Page
Our Vendor Consulting Services are also available in PDF format.