The 2012- 2013 edition of the Speech Analytics Product and Market Report gives end-user organizations the in-depth information about vendors, products, functionality, technology, the competitive landscape, benefits, return on investment (ROI), and pricing that they need to select the right solution for their operating environment. It also provides best practices to help succeed with implementations, get the best results, and secure that fastest possible return on investment.
Fact-Based Report with Market Analysis, Product Comparisons, Pricing, ROI, Best Practices, Customer Satisfaction Ratings, and More
Since speech analytics made its commercial debut in 2004, DMG has lauded the power of these solutions to help organizations realize significant tangible business benefits. Having seen increasing adoption and product innovation over the last several years, speech analytics applications are now recognized as game changers for companies that are willing to invest the time to use them properly. This market is still relatively new, but maturing rapidly.
Speech Analytics applications are compelling because they:
- Address a real and measurable need, and deliver quantifiable benefits
- Are unique, and do something that has never been done before
- Can be used in conjunction with other solutions to improve their performance
- Deliver benefits to the entire enterprise, not just the contact center
DMG Consulting LLC’s 2012 -2013 Speech Analytics Product and Market Report defines the speech analytics market and explains its value proposition, benefits and uses. The Report explores the 23-vendor competitive landscape, which includes stand-alone speech analytics vendors; workforce optimization (WFO) vendors with speech analytics modules in their suites; contact center infrastructure companies that partner to offer speech analytics; speech engine providers; and other vendors that use speech analytics to enable their applications. It covers 11 vendors, including a detailed analysis of the six leading and contending speech analytics vendors: CallCopy, CallMiner, Nexidia, NICE Systems, UTOPY and Verint Systems. It also covers five emerging vendors at a high level: Aspect, Calabrio, Castel, Interactive Intelligence and OnviSource.
Key elements of this Report are:
- Review of the past performance and future expectations of the speech analytics market, and why these are exciting and high-value applications
- Explanation of how speech analytics works, including the underlying speech engines and functional building blocks
- Analysis of market trends and challenges driving the speech analytics market
- Evaluation of new product features, innovation, and what the vendors plan to deliver in the next 12 - 18 months
- Market activity and market share analysis, adoption rate, and four-year projections for 2012 - 2015
- Overview of the speech analytics competitive landscape, including a look at vendors, products, packages and service delivery models
- Top uses, benefits, and the ROI of speech analytics for contact centers and other enterprise departments
- Analysis of emerging real-time speech analytics solutions and their ability to facilitate real-time intelligence, agent guidance and process automation
- A discussion of the new multi-channel voice of the customer concept and how it empowers companies with mission-critical information
- An examination of how analytics-enabled QA is altering the quality assurance process for the better
- A review of how speech analytics can improve the operational performance of contact centers
- Detailed technical and functional comparisons of leading and emerging speech analytics solutions
- Discussion of the relationship and synergies between speech analytics and emotion detection, text analytics and desktop capabilities
- Best practices for successful speech analytics implementations
- Customer satisfaction survey for the 6 leading speech analytics vendors
- Vendor pricing for licensed, hosted and managed service offerings
- Detailed company reports for 11 leading and emerging speech analytics solutions
- Speech Analytics Vendor Directory
Benefit from our extensive market expertise and experience in assisting hundreds of end-user organizations make the most of their speech analytics investments and initiatives.
Speech Analytics Effectiveness Workshop – This two-day hands-on interactive workshop combines on-site training, brainstorming sessions, interviews, practice exercises, and group call reviews to help organizations obtain a better return on their speech analytics investment. The on-site portion is complemented by pre- and post-session conference calls for preparation and follow-up, to ensure that organizations are deriving the greatest possible value from their speech analytics applications on an ongoing basis. Program deliverables include detailed critiques of the organization’s reporting package and planned actions, with feedback and recommendations to help the customer optimally apply the findings. Learn More
To learn more about DMG Consulting’s 2012-2013 Speech Analytics Product and Market Report and how our complementary consulting services can help you reduce operating expenses and drive revenue while improving the customer experience, contact Deborah Navarra at 516.628.1098 or firstname.lastname@example.org.