With more communications, interactions and discussions happening via email, blogs, text messages, Facebook, Twitter and in Web chat than ever before, organizations are realizing it is crucial to stay abreast of what is being said about their brand across these channels. Their need to extract timely, relevant, actionable information and sentiment in real or near-real time from the vast untapped body of social media conversations, emails, blogs, text messages and chats is driving the need for text analytics.
DMG in the Vanguard with Ground-Breaking Research
Long utilized in the publishing, research and scientific communities to structure and extract meaning from both long- and short-form communications, text analytics is now rapidly capturing the attention of enterprises and contact centers. Text analytics capabilities are finding their way into a growing number of applications and are helping businesses address essential challenges such as identifying competitive challenges, product defects, customer needs and wants, and at-risk customers. Text analytics is also being used for document management, reputation management, sentiment analysis, and a great deal more.
This is the inaugural edition of DMG Consulting LLC’s Text Analytics Product and Market Report. This Report is a comprehensive guide to the revitalized text analytics market, covering vendors, products, technology, functionality, market activity, projections, benefits, return on investment (ROI), trends, challenges, uses, implementation best practices and pricing. The Report reviews solutions in two primary categories: offerings from text analytics application providers and text analytics toolkits. It defines various aspects of the text analytics market in order to establish standard definitions that will help end users better understand the various solutions available today.
The 2010-2011 Text Analytics Product and Market Report is the most comprehensive, fact-based and timely analysis of this technology sector. The Report covers ten vendors, six reviewed in-depth and four at a relatively high level via company critiques. The six vendors covered in-depth are: Attensity, Basis Technology, Clarabridge, Lexalytics, SAS and Temis. The four vendors covered at a high level are: CallMiner, NICE Systems, Sysomos and Verint Systems.
The 2010 – 2011 Text Analytics Product and Market Report is designed to help business and IT decision-makers identify, assess and select the right text analytics capabilities for their operating environment.
This Report helps you:
- Obtain a high-level review of the text analytics competitive landscape along with detailed product reviews, including functional and technical comparisons of the six leading and four emerging text analytics solutions.
- Gain an overview of the text analytics market, its growing importance and enterprise benefits, value proposition and return on investment (ROI), market activity, adoption, four-year projections, and trends and challenges for the industry.
- Conduct product comparisons with detailed company reports examining all aspects of text analytics solutions, including differentiators, challenges, future R&D plans, and a look at innovation anticipated for the next 12 months.
- Understand and assess the core text analytics applications and underlying technology components, as well as use cases for text analytics in the enterprise and the contact center by vertical and business challenge.
- Understand the relationship between text and speech analytics and why multi-channel analytics is essential for companies that want to understand the voice of the customer.
- Obtain key definitions of text analytics and related terms, designed to help business and IT users better understand and articulate their needs in this market.
Learn More: To learn more about DMG Consulting LLC's Text Analytics Product and Market Report contact Deborah Navarra at 516-628-1098 or email@example.com.