Executives & Managers
DMG offers a wide range of customized consulting engagements to assist companies in achieving business, contact center, back-office and customer experience goals. Our role is to partner with you to develop strategies and tactics that improve the customer experience while reducing operating costs, optimizing employee productivity and engagement, transforming policies and procedures, and enhancing the way you use technology. We will help you increase revenue and profits while cultivating a loyal customer base. Here are a few of our proven consulting offerings, but if you don’t see what you’re looking for, we’ll create it for you.
Enterprise Servicing Strategy
Understand current and future goals, regulatory and operational environments, and culture to develop an enterprise servicing strategy that positions your company to deliver a customized and differentiated service experience.
- Deliverable: Servicing strategy and a roadmap with phases, milestones, activities,
resources and time frames to implement the strategy within your organization
Customer Journey Strategy
Analyze front- and back-office operating departments and identify transformational opportunities to enhance the customer experience, reduce operating costs, and increase employee engagement by breaking down silos.
- Deliverable: Roadmap with tangible steps for optimizing the technical, operational, procedural and cultural areas of your organization
Contact Center/Back-Office Operational and Technology Assessment, Optimization and Recommendations
Analyze and evaluate current operating environment; identify ways to improve performance, enhance the customer journey and cut costs. Focus can be on contact center, back office, or the entire customer experience from front to back, to optimize the entire journey.
- Deliverable: Project plan with actionable recommendations that will help you transform your organization, reduce operating costs by up to 20%, and enhance customer and employee satisfaction
Contact Center Technology Roadmap
Gain an understanding of your enterprise and contact center servicing goals, operation and culture, and then evaluate your existing infrastructure and identify gaps and opportunities for technology improvements, enhancements, optimization and new applications
- Deliverable: Technology gap analysis and roadmap that identifies and prioritizes system investments to help you meet current and future requirements; includes three vendor recommendations for each new system and application
Technology and Vendor Selection
Identify the right Unified Communications (UC), telephony and contact center technology, systems and applications and the best acquisition model (on-premise, cloud or hybrid) for your environment.
- Deliverable: Functional and technical requirements document, conceptual design/topology, request for proposal (RFP), business case, comparative functional and pricing analyses; DMG is also available to assist with vendor negotiations and finalizing the contract
Unified Communications and Contact Center Architecture
Design a UC and contact center strategy and architecture based on your unique environment and needs.
- Deliverable: “As is” analysis, functional and technical requirements document, product and vendor recommendations and proposed acquisition model, conceptual design, RFP, business case; run the selection process, develop support model and implementation roadmap; DMG is also available to assist with vendor negotiations and finalizing the contract
Business Cases, Return on Investment (ROI) and Cost Models
Build effective business cases to cost-justify investments for your operating environment. Size the initiative, estimate budget for the investment, identify cost savings, and calculate the ROI and cost models.
- Deliverable: Document presenting the business argument for the investment, ROI and cost models, along with an analysis of the benefits of the initiative.
Project Plans for Contact Center, UC and Back-Office Implementations, Mergers, Consolidations
Open up a new contact center or back-office environment, implement new systems or transition existing ones, consolidate operations, or streamline after a merger or acquisition.
- Deliverable: Project plan with milestones, steps, time frames, dependencies and resources required for success; DMG is also available to provide project management resources to ensure on-budget and on-time delivery
Speech Analytics Effectiveness Workshop
Improve the return on your speech analytics investment by learning how to capture speech analytics findings and apply them more effectively in your business.
- Deliverable: 4- to 6-day workshop, including interviews, focus group sessions, on-site training, critiques and enhancement of reporting packages
Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Optimization
Increase the utilization of your IVR and enhance customer satisfaction by viewing the IVR process through their eyes. Achieve optimal results by identifying opportunities to modify scripts, voice user interfaces (VUIs), applications and reports.
- Deliverable: Report card comparing existing IVR to best-of- breed applications; technical and functional change recommendations with a business case, financial justification, and roadmap for prioritizing enhancements.
Quality Management (QM) Programs
Enhance your current QM initiative or build one that is customized to address your organization’s needs and culture.
- Deliverable: Kick-off presentation, project goals document, omni-channel monitoring/evaluation forms, calibration sessions, evaluation criteria, determining frequency of evaluations, training QM/supervisors to perform evaluations and coach agents, and program roll-out to staff
Outsourcing (onshore, near-shore and offshore)
Determine whether or not outsourcing would be beneficial for your organization, and select an appropriate location and outsourcer.
- Deliverable: Financial and operational feasibility analysis addressing financial benefits, socioeconomic factors and cultural issues; RFP/requirements document addressing operational and technical needs; DMG will conduct the selection process, prepare functional, technical and cost analyses, and participate in vendor negotiations to establish service level agreements and finalize contracts
Convert from a reactive, cost-oriented service environment to an engaged, real-time, profit-oriented contact center by arming your staff with the knowledge and tools they need to be successful. Training is available in the following areas: new agent training, sales training, communications training, time management training, complaint/dispute management training, and more.
- Deliverable: Training programs to teach and motivate agents to deliver an outstanding customer experience, employ communications skills, sell and generate revenue for your organization, and more
Rapid ROI Program
Rapidly identify the business and financial benefits of potential technology and process investments to improve and optimize the performance of your contact center or back-office department.
- Deliverable: 3-day engagement; ROI model and a list of recommendations for achieving high-impact operational and customer benefits
DMG Consulting is the leader in contact center and back-office research, analysis and consulting. Our widely respected, vendor-independent, in-depth industry reports provide the most comprehensive analysis of today’s dynamic contact center, analytics and back-office markets. Current available reports include:
- Call-Tracking Product Report
- Digital Customer Service Product and Market Report
- Future Contact Center Outlook, 2025 - 2040
- Intelligent Virtual Agent Product and Market Report
- Interaction Analytics Product and Market Report
- Knowledge Management Product and Market Report
- Robotic Process Automation Product and Market Report
If you can’t find what you’re looking for here, or you’re interested in some custom service designed specifically for your needs, contact us or submit a question to our DMG experts.