It's taken over 20 years, but voice biometrics is finally starting to receive attention and investment. For contact centers, voice biometrics has emerged as an important tool for effectively and securely handling customer identification, authentication and fraud mitigation, uses that could save companies millions of dollars and improve the customer experience.
Inaugural coverage of an emerging but important technology sector
DMG Consulting's 2016 Voice Biometrics Product and Market Report introduces coverage of the uses and benefits of an IT sector that is growing in popularity due to its ability to improve security, mitigate fraud risks and reduce losses, while greatly enhancing the customer experience. Voice biometrics is a natural fit for contact centers; it uses the unique characteristics of each speaker's voice to identify them, a big win for enhanced security and reduced customer effort. It also provides great benefits for enterprises looking to improve productivity and reduce the cost of service, given that voice biometrics can shave anywhere from 20 seconds to 5 minutes of talk time from agent-assisted interactions.
The 2016 Voice Biometrics Product and Market Reportis the only in-depth analysis of these emerging solutions, covering vendors, products, functional capabilities, prices, and more. The Report analyzes market trends and challenges, product innovation, reviews the competitive landscape, and presents market activity data and 5-year projections. The Report covers seven vendors who provide voice biometrics solutions to contact centers, although most of these solutions are designed for broader use across many verticals. The 6 vendors covered in detail in this Report are Auraya, NICE, Nuance, SESTEK, TradeHarbor and Verint Systems. A seventh vendor, ValidSoft, is covered at a high level.
Key features of the Report include:
- Definition of voice biometrics: what it is, how it works, and an examination of the functional components that comprise these solutions
- Insights into the current uses and applications of voice biometrics and its benefits for customers, contact centers and agents
- A look at non-contact-center applications for voice biometrics, including e-Signature
- Discussion of the regulatory issues that can potentially impact the voice biometrics market
- A review of the market trends and challenges that are driving investments and vendor innovation
- The role of voice biometrics in the customer journey
- Review and assessment of the voice biometrics competitive landscape
- Voice biometrics market activity analysis and 5-year market growth projections
- Overview of the 7 leading and contending voice biometrics vendors, including company snapshots and product offerings
- Implementation analysis, including vendor methodology, best practices, training and professional services, and maintenance and support
- Discussion of voice biometrics market innovation, including new features and enhancements that are planned for delivery in the next 12-18 months
- Vendor pricing models for on-premise, cloud-based and managed service voice biometrics solutions
- Detailed company reports for the 7 leading and contending voice biometrics vendors, analyzing their products, functionality and future product development plans
- Comprehensive Voice Biometrics Vendor Directory
- Voice Biometrics Glossary of Terms
To learn more about DMG Consulting LLC's 2016 Voice Biometrics Product and Market Report, contact Deborah Navarra at 516-628-1098 or or email@example.com.