DMG will share comprehensive and detailed insights and data about the contact center, back-office and analytics IT segments to give investors an in-depth understanding of market dynamics and opportunities, including market share, revenue and pricing.
Merger and Acquisition Analyses
We give investment managers the expert support they need when assessing targets and deciding which companies to invest in, merge with and acquire, through detailed market and competitive analyses.
DMG will partner with you to conduct a thorough analysis of companies under consideration for a portfolio investment. You will benefit from our industry relationships and in-depth market, company, product and management knowledge.
We build custom models of IT markets in order to project future performance, revenue and anticipated results for each competitor in the sector.
Company and Product Reviews
You can leverage detailed company and product assessments and reviews that are based on DMG’s non-pay-for-play research on contact center, back-office and analytics IT segments.
Arm yourself with easy access to the industry’s leading analysts and consultants and their comprehensive analyses of contact center and CX markets, vendors, the competitive landscape, products, opportunities and challenges, as you manage your investment portfolio and assess investment opportunities.
Customer Satisfaction Surveys
You will benefit from the hundreds of customer satisfaction surveys of vendor performance DMG conducts on an annual basis; alternatively, DMG will conduct customized surveys of a vendor target.
Market Share Reports
DMG is the source for primary research, worldwide market activity and revenue data for many contact center IT sectors, including: contact center as a service (CCaaS), workforce optimization (WFO)/workforce engagement management (WEM) suites, speech analytics, workforce management, quality management, recording, and more.
DMG Consulting is the leader in contact center, back-office and analytics research, analysis and consulting services. Our widely respected, vendor-independent, in-depth industry reports provide the most comprehensive analysis of today’s dynamic contact center, analytics and back-office markets. Reports currently available include:
- Call Tracking Product Report
- Cloud-Based Contact Center Infrastructure Product and Market Report
- Contact Centers in a Post-Pandemic World
- Digital Customer Service Product and Market Report
- Future Contact Center Outlook
- Intelligent Virtual Agent Product and Market Report
- Interaction Analytics Product and Market Report
- Knowledge Management Product and Market Report
- Outbound Solutions Product and Market Report
- Robotic Process Automation Product and Market Report
- Workforce Management Product and Market Report
- Workforce Optimization Market Share Report
- Workforce Optimization Mid-Year Market Share Report
- Workforce Optimization Product and Market Report
- View all reports »
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Interested in custom services designed for you?