DMG works with technology and solution providers to develop products and services that help executives and managers at user organizations deliver on the promise of customer experience excellence. DMG advises on strategic market trends and direction, marketing programs, new product design and innovation, value-added product features and road maps. Here are a few of our proven consulting offerings, but if you don’t see what you’re looking for, we’ll create it for you.
Leverage DMG’s in-depth knowledge of markets, product and end-user needs to build corporate, product, marketing and sales strategies
Strategic Business Plans
Put our experts on your side when it’s time to draft a business plan to help your company start a new line of business or enter a new market, geography, vertical, etc.
Develop an acquisition strategy, identify acquisition candidates, perform due diligence and develop an acquisition and integration plan.
Foundational Marketing Programs
Zero in on your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats with our SWOT analysis and positioning and messaging workshop, which lays the foundation for all of your marketing initiatives.
Thought Leadership/Contact Development
Use our compelling expert content – including white papers, blogs, articles, benchmark studies, presentations, seminars, webinars, focus groups, and more – to attract prospects and leads while establishing your company as an innovative thought leader
Leverage our decades of expertise to craft targeted marketing campaigns designed to speak your prospects’ language, and get to the root of how you can address their issues and challenges.
DMG founder and president, Donna Fluss, will engage your audience with her expert thought-provoking keynote presentations, ideal for industry, user and vendor events.
Review the state of the market or specific segments with your development, marketing, sales, product management or senior executive team to ensure they are armed with a thorough knowledge of current trends and challenges so you compete effectively.
Return on Investment (ROI) Models
Quantify the benefits of your products and services with easy-to-use Excel-based ROI models, which can be accompanied by a position paper or used directly on your website or by your sales force.
Engage our experts to train your sales force, providing them with a full understanding of your prospects’ needs and the competitive landscape so they can most effectively sell to contact center and back-office leaders.
Have all of your questions about strategic challenges, markets, competitive landscape, end-user needs, opportunities, challenges and messaging answered by DMG’s experts.
DMG Consulting is the leader in contact center and back-office research, analysis and consulting. Our widely respected, vendor-independent, in-depth industry reports provide the most comprehensive analysis of today’s dynamic contact center, analytics and back-office markets. Current available reports include:
- AI-Enabled Self-Service for the Enterprise Report
- Call Tracking Product Report
- Cloud-Based Contact Center Infrastructure/Contact Center as a Service Product and Market Report
- Contact Center Workforce Optimization/Workforce Engagement Management Market Share Report
- Contact Centers in a Post-Pandemic World
- CX for the 21st Century
- Digital Customer Service Product and Market Report
- Future Contact Center Outlook
- Interaction Analytics for the Enterprise Report
- Knowledge Management for the Enterprise Report
- Outbound Solutions Product and Market Report
- Robotic Process Automation Product and Market Report
- The State of Artificial Intelligence in Contact Centers
- Workforce Management for the Enterprise Report
- Workforce Optimization / Workforce Engagement Management Mid-Year Market Share Report
- Workforce Optimization/Workforce Engagement Management Product and Market Report
- Worldwide Cloud-Based Contact Center Infrastructure Market Share Report
- View all reports »
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Interested in custom services designed for you?