Contact Center and Back Office Research and Consulting Services
We collaborate with companies to develop strategies and leverage technology and operations to deliver outstanding customer experiences in contact centers and back offices.
We help technology and solution providers develop, position and deliver groundbreaking products and services that yield real competitive advantage.
We deliver comprehensive market, company and product evaluations that help investment organizations select the right public and private companies to invest in.
Reports & Publications
2023 – 2024 Enterprise Workforce Management Product and Market Report
This report provides an insightful analysis of today’s WFM market, competitive landscape, product suites, and the business, market, and technology trends and challenges confronting contact centers given increasingly...
CX for the 21st Century
This Report reviews the various roles that impact the customer experience and provides a framework for the strategy, practices, and engagement with consumers (or constituents) across the entire...
2022-2023 Enterprise Workforce Optimization/Workforce Engagement Management Product and Market Report
This report explores today’s WFO/WEM market, its current trends and challenges, competitive landscape, product suites, increasingly sophisticated technology, and the wave of innovation that is propelling these valuable...
The most informative and useful assessment of the market.
Money well spent
On behalf of the Trex Company, I would like to thank you for assisting us on our evaluation and plan to improve our customer service center. The collaboration and research that DMG Consulting did was very impressive and the additional information outside of scope is very much appreciated. The strategic documents that were presented are very comprehensive and will be a valuable tool for the Trex Company in the future. We applaud the professionalism and ‘let’s get it done’ attitude of the DMG Consulting staff. In one of the Vice President’s words, “Money well spent”.
Mary Ann Murphy
We came back to DMG.
DMG’s report was very useful in achieving our goals. We evaluated product reports from other analyst firms, but DMG’s report contained the information about the leading platforms that we needed, and was substantially less expensive. Your report helped us down-select from 10 vendors to 2, and we ultimately selected a vendor and product that we are very happy using. The DMG report provided great value in helping us find a technology partner… so much so, that when we were looking for a different product, we came back to DMG.
Thank you again for your guidance.
I wanted to thank you again for the guidance you provided to me earlier this year regarding the possible automation of the customer contact center which I manage. The information was very helpful.
What I had hoped for and more.
Thank you! I am enjoying the report. It is what I had hoped for and more. You guys do great work. (Coming from someone who knows the time investment and hard work required in order to gather this kind of data, I really appreciate what you have done here.) Your Report has saved me a month of research time!!
- Why Knowledge Management is Essential for your Contact Center
- The Transformation of Workforce Engagement Management
- Interaction Analytics: Listening in on the Omnichannel Customer Journey
- The Second Act for WFM
- Is there a way to consolidate the information from all of our separate contact center systems?
- DMG Consulting Releases 2023 – 2024 Enterprise Workforce Management Product and Market Report
- DMG Consulting Releases 2022–2023 Enterprise Workforce Optimization/Workforce Engagement Management Product and Market Report
- DMG Consulting Releases 2022 – 2023 Cloud-Based Contact Center Infrastructure/Contact Center as a Service Product and Market Report
- DMG Consulting Releases 2022 – 2023 Interaction Analytics for the Enterprise Report
Who are we?
- Experts in contact center and back office
- Leaders in industry research and consulting
- Extensive experience in management, operations and technology
- Decades of project management experience
How do we help?
- Strategic goals
- Operational analysis
- Functional improvement
- Technical experience
- Fiscal responsibility