Net Promoter Score “Itis”
Surveying without Change is a Waste of Time
Surveying Best Practices
- Build a company-wide surveying or VoC strategy so that customers are only surveyed on a periodic basis but not more than once every 6 months. (It’s fine to use a variety of survey tools, but make sure that each customer is only receives one every 6 months.)
- Share survey results with all relevant departments within a company.
- Survey customers/prospects as close to an event as possible.
- Allow customers to provide free form responses to a survey.
- Analyze all survey results.
- Apply findings on a timely basis; research all issues identified by customers/prospects, and fix them.
DMG IN THE NEWS
Ask the Experts
What are the top social media solutions for contact centers?
The IT landscape for applications designed to help customer service and contact centers handle social media interactions is immature, but is expected to come on strong in the next three years. Three established IT sectors are currently offering solutions to help organizations handle large volumes of customer service-oriented social media interactions:
DMG Consulting LLC is a leading independent research, advisory and consulting firm specializing in unified communications, contact centers, back-office and real-time analytics. Learn more at www.dmgconsult.com.