Virtual Queuing Product Report
By Donna Fluss
This is DMG’s inaugural coverage of the virtual queuing sector. This is a small yet unique IT sector that in 2011 captured the attention of a growing number of contact center managers. This technical capability is currently attracting a great deal of interest because of its ability to deliver quantifiable cost savings, tangible productivity and efficiency gains, and significant improvements in customer and agent satisfaction.
The Virtual Queuing Product Report provides an in-depth and focused look at this emerging contact center capability. The Report defines virtual queuing and explains its benefits for contact centers and their customers. It provides a detailed review and analysis of most of the vendors that provide this functionality today. These vendors are: Avaya, Cisco, Fonolo, Interactive Intelligence, Lucyphone, VirtualHold and Zeacom. The Report also contains an appendix that lists all of the vendors that claim to provide virtual queuing capabilities.
Key components of this Report are:
- Overview of the functional capabilities of virtual queuing solutions
- A definition of virtual queuing
- Discussion of the benefits provided by virtual queuing solutions
- Virtual queuing service delivery models
- A detailed, side-by-side comparison of the functional and technical capabilities of the seven leading virtual queuing vendors, including integration, technology, configuration and implementation
- A comprehensive Vendor Directory covering all known vendors thatprovide virtual queuing functionality